Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

The amazing learning of angles

 


Kia ora bloggers,


For numeracy today, we have started to learn about angles.  


We learnt about 3 different angles today - acute (less than 90°), right angle (90°), and obtuse (larger than 90° but smaller than 180°).  We also learned how to use a protractor to measure angles.  We know that we need to measure an angle from a vertice (a corner where two straight lines meet).


For our create task, we had to measure three different angles on the first letter of our name - can you  figure out if they are acute, right angle or obtuse?



No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post